- Company Name: LINTEC Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Itabashi-ku
- Street: 23-23, Honcho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 173-0001
- Phone: +81-3-5248-7711
- Website: http://www.lintec-global.com
- Listed: 09/20/2017 12:26 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
LINTEC (formerly FUJI SHOKAI) is a comprehensive manufacturer of adhesive-related products established in Tokyo in 1934. The company started manufacturing and sales of gummed tapes, and expanded its business into various fields including adhesive products and related equipment.
Now, LINTEC has six production sites in overseas such as China, Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Canada, USA. They has offices in each country to strengthen the local network, 15 offices in USA, 5 offices in Europe and the Middle East, 12 offices in China and 22 offices in Asia Pacific (as of 2017). LINTEC considering further expand its overseas network with an emphasis on Europe and the Americas.
The product lineup covers many diversified fields including not only adhesive papers and films for seals and labels, but also shatter-proof window films, adhesive sheets for outdoor signs, interior finishing mounting sheets, automobile-use adhesive products, semiconductor-related tape, and LCD-related adhesive products.
Top Ads Today
- BioOpto Japan 2013 in YOKOHAMA JAPAN Oct 16-18, 2013 (4 views)
- Kono Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Surgical Needles Manufacturer (3 views)
- FANCL Corporation - Preservative-free Skin Care Products (2 views)
- Takasago Fluidic Systems - A leading manufacturer of valves, pumps and manifolds (2 views)
- FAIN-Biomedical Inc. - Comprehensive Endovascular Surgery Simulation (2 views)
- Made in Japan clothing store - ROCOCO (2 views)
- We've been delivering Matcha, Gyokuro, Sencha and other Japanese tea since 1931 - Honjien Co., Ltd. (2 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (2 views)
- Dietary supplement "Spirulina" and "Organic Germanium" - Japan Algae Co., Ltd. (2 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (2 views)