- Company Name: LINTEC Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Itabashi-ku
- Street: 23-23, Honcho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 173-0001
- Phone: +81-3-5248-7711
- Website: http://www.lintec-global.com
- Listed: 09/20/2017 12:26 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
LINTEC (formerly FUJI SHOKAI) is a comprehensive manufacturer of adhesive-related products established in Tokyo in 1934. The company started manufacturing and sales of gummed tapes, and expanded its business into various fields including adhesive products and related equipment.
Now, LINTEC has six production sites in overseas such as China, Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Canada, USA. They has offices in each country to strengthen the local network, 15 offices in USA, 5 offices in Europe and the Middle East, 12 offices in China and 22 offices in Asia Pacific (as of 2017). LINTEC considering further expand its overseas network with an emphasis on Europe and the Americas.
The product lineup covers many diversified fields including not only adhesive papers and films for seals and labels, but also shatter-proof window films, adhesive sheets for outdoor signs, interior finishing mounting sheets, automobile-use adhesive products, semiconductor-related tape, and LCD-related adhesive products.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (21 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (17 views)
- Japanese lacquer tableware using the makie technique of Yamanaka lacquerware - Yoshita Kashou Studio (10 views)
- ACCESS Co., Ltd. - Provider of Advanced Software Technologies (9 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (8 views)
- Konica Minolta, Inc. - A global digital technology company with core strengths in imaging and data analysis (8 views)
- Japanese Construction Equipment Firm Supports Human Resource Development Project in Liberia (8 views)
- TOTO Ltd. - World's largest toilet manufacturer (7 views)
- Shiseido - More than 145 years beauty skin care products history (6 views)
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (6 views)