- Company Name: LINTEC Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Itabashi-ku
- Street: 23-23, Honcho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 173-0001
- Phone: +81-3-5248-7711
- Website: http://www.lintec-global.com
- Listed: 09/20/2017 12:26 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
LINTEC (formerly FUJI SHOKAI) is a comprehensive manufacturer of adhesive-related products established in Tokyo in 1934. The company started manufacturing and sales of gummed tapes, and expanded its business into various fields including adhesive products and related equipment.
Now, LINTEC has six production sites in overseas such as China, Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Canada, USA. They has offices in each country to strengthen the local network, 15 offices in USA, 5 offices in Europe and the Middle East, 12 offices in China and 22 offices in Asia Pacific (as of 2017). LINTEC considering further expand its overseas network with an emphasis on Europe and the Americas.
The product lineup covers many diversified fields including not only adhesive papers and films for seals and labels, but also shatter-proof window films, adhesive sheets for outdoor signs, interior finishing mounting sheets, automobile-use adhesive products, semiconductor-related tape, and LCD-related adhesive products.
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (150 views)
- Fukuoka Shoyu Co., Ltd. - Inheriting the tradition of the soy sauce brewing for over 100 years (57 views)
- THINK OF THINGS - Pop-up Store of KOKUYO stationery and office supplies (30 views)
- GROUND Inc. - Designs and Developing Cloud Based Logistics and Distribution System (22 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (20 views)
- Japanese Infrastructure company - Hitachi Zosen Corporation (14 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (13 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (12 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (11 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (9 views)