- Listed: 01/09/2014 10:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Top Technologically Advanced Countries in the World.
Date: Oct 21 2013
Source: by Ankur Sharma In Highlights -World
No.1 Technologically Advanced Country – Japan
Japan is one of the most technologically advanced countries of the world. It has produced many famous companies like honda, sony, toshiba, toyota, fujitsu etc. Japan is known for its technology and robots . Japan uses $130 billion in research and development only. Places like Akihabara(a district in Japan) provides every electronic gadget you can think of in Japan. Moreover, In transport system Japan is among the most advanced nations. They have a complete network of Bullet trains all over Japan and researching on new fast ways of travelling. Tokyo the capital of Japan is also one of the most technologically advanced cities of the world.
In the fields of scientific research, technology, machinery and medical research, Japan is one of the leading nations with the world’s third largest budget for research and development at over 677,000 researchers.
Some Interesting facts about Japan
- 70% of Japan is covered with mountains out of which at least 200 of them are volcanic.
- Apart from Sumo wrestling, Japan is home to a variety of martial arts. Karate, Judo, Ninjutsu, Jujutsu, Kendo and Aikido are some of them.
- Japan has more than 50,000 people who are over 100 years old.
- Japanese Trains are among the world’s most punctual: their average delay is just 18 seconds.
- Japan’s unemployment rate is less than 4%.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (123 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (46 views)
- Long-term deflationary spiral of Japan that lasted 20 years is about to end (41 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (29 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (28 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (25 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (21 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (18 views)
- ONEX Corporation - Metal Heat Treatment, Processing and Metal Remediation Services (17 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (17 views)