- Company Name: FINECS
- State/Prefecture: Toyama
- City/Town/Village: Nakaniikawa-gun
- Street: 415 Funahashi, Funahashimura
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 930-0281
- Japan Office: Toyama Prefecture
- Website: http://www.finecs.co.jp/en/
- Listed: 06/19/2013 10:50 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
No.1 in the world from the smallest village in Japan
FINECS’ Headquarters are located in Funahashi Village, Toyama Prefecture, which is the smallest village in Japan in terms of area.
Despite manufacturing in such a small village, we have gained the largest share in the world for PGA pins for personal computer CPUs. We will continue to strive to be an electronic components manufacturer that aims to be No.1 in the World from the smallest village in Japan.
To achieve production with ZERO in-process defects
While producing hundreds of millions of units of each product type per year, FINECS aims to achieve ZERO in-process defects for all our products so that we can gain customer trust and satisfaction.
We have established a comprehensive quality control system for the prevention of defects, where, depending on the product type, strict visual inspection is performed as well as the use of automatic inspection systems equipped with image recognition cameras or other sensors, thus preventing any defective products from leaving the factory.
Automated production machinery – design and fabricated in-house
Producing high-quality components requires high-quality machinery.
In the electronic-component industry, where new products are constantly in demand, the machinery producing them must always be upgraded for higher precision.
Through the in-house manufacturing of automated production machinery, FINECS responds to customer requests in a quicker and more detailed manner, as well as attaining lower costs through our proprietary automation technology which minimizes manpower, so that we can meet customer expectations.
Furthermore, a wide variety of technologies accumulated over the years allows us to provide solutions unique to FINECS.
FINECS offers solutions for fully integrated production of all kinds of electronic parts and automotive parts – covering everything from die technology, press-forming and molding, to surface treatment and assembly.
You can rely on FINECS to provide minute electronic parts that require high precision, and high-quality parts that require a high level of reliability.
With our technology for high-speed, high-quality, automated production, developed through years of work, we can achieve Maximum Customer Satisfaction.
The leading manufacturer of electric terminals and pins
With our plastic working technology for forming wires that we have accumulated over the years, we have extensive experience and a proven record in producing products related to electric terminals and pins, which involve such processes as heading, upsetting, lead cutting, hollowing, rivet forming, and barrel polishing.
Please don’t hesitate to discuss with us anything in connection with electric terminals – product development, prototyping and mass production, improvements, problems, etc.
With the recent trend towards nanoelectronics, the required level of quality is becoming increasingly strict with regard to such aspects as materials, surface condition, and the overall quality of the products.
In view of these quality control aspects, and of environment management, we at FINECS have introduced state-of-the-art analytical equipment to enhance our analysis ability, so that the FINECS Group can provide products that our customers can use confidently.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Goto Sangyo Kisen Co., Ltd.
- Xiroku Inc. – Digital signage & touch sensor technology
- Nakashima Medical Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing of medical devices, such as artificial joints
- Eco-Stage Engineering Co., Ltd. – Produces Valuable Resources from Organic Waste
- IOFT(International Optical Fair Tokyo) 2013 – Asia’s Leading Optical Trade Fair
Top Ads Today
- KOSÉ Corporation - Japanese Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care Products (44 views)
- SAGA HIMAT - Heavy Ion Cancer Treatment Center (28 views)
- Sato Seni Co., Ltd. - Yarn Spinning Manufacturer (27 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (24 views)
- Fujiwara Industry Co., Ltd. - Wastewater Treatment and Tsunami Emergency Equipment (19 views)
- TOHOKU KOGEI Co., Ltd. - Traditional Craftwork "Tamamushi Lacquerware" (13 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (13 views)
- Tsuneishi Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Offering shipbuilding service since 1917 (12 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (11 views)
- Dynax Corporation - Production of wet-type friction plates, reaction plates for vehicles and ships (9 views)