The 4th Solecon (Solenoid Contest): 1/4 – 2/12, 2017
Takaha Kiko Co., Ltd. – We are pleased to announce the Solenoid Contest(Solecon) will be held on 2017 again. The 4th Solecon entry begins on January 4th, 2017 and ends on February 12th, 2017. Please submit your innovative ideas with using Takaha Kikou’s solenoid for a chance to win great prizes!
The Grand Prize Winners will get $500, flight ticket to Japan (We invite you to come see our new office space and meet our staff!), and solenoid gift certificate($500). The other prize is also great!!
Winners will be contacted by email by end of February 2017 and announced on Takaha Kiko’s website. Award-winning works will be published on Takaha Kiko’s website, and also it will be displayed on Takaha Kiko’s booth at public tradeshows.
The 3rd Solecon was picked up on Japanese TV Show!
People who love to create things, can apply the Solecon.
How to Apply:
We will publish the entry form on our website on January 4th 2017, and submit all reference materials(Description, Photos and 2 min Video). There is no entry fee, but applicants have to use the Takaha Kiko’s solenoid products.
Please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org about how to get Takaha Kiko’s solenoid products to make your work.
– Must be used Takaha Kiko’s solenoid products.
– Product Max Size: W50cm x H50cm (50cm=19.6inch )
– Grand Prize: Invite to Japan (Takaha Kiko Office), US$500 and Solenoid Gift Certificate($500)
– Technology Prize: US$500, Solenoid Gift Certificate($300)
– Like! Prize: US$300, Solenoid Gift Certificate($200)
– Ig Solecon Prize: US$200, Solenoid Gift Certificate($100)
Award-winning works will be published on Takaha Kiko’s website, and also it will be displayed on Takaha Kiko’s booth at public tradeshows.
Panel of Judges:
– Jury President: Nobumichi Tosa (President & CEO of Maiwa Denki)
– Special Jury: Eiji Miruno (Technical Manga Artist)
– Judge: Takaha Kiko Staff
Entry Deadline and Award Schedule:
– Application Period: January 4th, 2017 – February 12, 2017
– Award Ceremony: End of February 2017. Location: Takaha Kiko Office in Japan.
Takaha Kiko has over 30 years of experience in the Manufacturing of Custom Solenoids and Solenoid Systems in the Automotive, Security, Industrial and Medical Markets.